So its been close to a week.  Too long since I last posted.  Little update: homecoming this weekend so plenty of things to do.  Spending homecoming with the school community was a great way to save on electricity.  By spending the entire day with the community our townhouse did not waste electricity.  Going to the library and completing work also is a great way to save on electricity.  The University offers many ways for us to take advantage of  energy saving techniques, we just have to open our eyes to find them.  By going to ted's and watching television there you become more apart of the community, while also eating food and you can even charge your phone or computer there as you get work done.  So you are now killing three birds with one stone.  My goal of this challenge is for me not to change who I am and what I do but to gain the ability to be even more aware of what is going on around me, and have the ability to be aware of ways to easily fix issues that will not interfere with my current lifestyle.  Double checking lights are off and items are unplugged is not a hassle, being able to kill three birds with one stone is not a hassle, so becoming more eco-friendly is definitely not a hassle.

No comments: