So its been one full day of the EcoChallenge and things are going well.  I can see myself already more aware of what is going on around me.  I am more aware of lights on and televisions left on.  I find myself double checking to make sure all things are turned off before I leave.  I don't feel this is changing my lifestyle, just improving it.  I watched the phillies game yesterday and they won.  HUGE WIN for them.  I was interested in the other games but not as much as the phillies, so instead of watching them on tv in our townhouse, I went to Kanbar to check out the scores as I got a late night snack.  I feel that by doing this it saves electricity but I also improve the idea of school community and social skills.  I am now bonding with people I might not have known and now making new connections.

No comments: